Nail polishes have become permanent member of a woman's make-up kit and nail art is on a bloom everywhere in the world, India is no exception. I see girls with nail art on more often now then few years back. This fashion trend leading new nail polish brand launches every year. Its been only few months since I am here and i already come to know about couple of new nail polish lines available in Indian market and today's post featuring one of them.
Stay Quirky is India based nail polish brand which is available only online at purplle.com as of now. They have couple of different exciting collections like creme, glitter, shimmer, duo chrome, jersey effect, silk, satin effect etc. Today's post is featuring a jersey effect nail polish. First see the manicure i did with it:
|stay quirky jersey effect legendary bloom nail polish|
|indian nail polish|
|stay quirky nail polish|
I used konad blue stamping polish and uberchic beauty uc2-01.
|uberchic beauty stamping plate|
|uberchic beauty uc2-01|
Here's some good and not so goods about the stay quirky polishes:
1. Comes in variety of colors and finishes.
2. Bottles are very flattering.
3. Dries comparatively fast.
4. Formula is nice.
5. Claimed to be 5-free(although not mentioned on website, i asked and got reply over an email).
6. Doesnt smell much.
Not so Goods:
1. No name or number mentioned on the bottle which is quite annoying.
2. I find them little pricey as these are just 8ml bottles and this one priced at INR 275(though they were at 50% introductory discount after which i got it for INR 138.)
You can find these polishes in India at Purplle.com
Hope you find this post helpful.
Have a great day.