This week passed by very quickly. We should have more long weekends in an year. We went to visit Scotland with some friends and had absolute memorable time.
Today I am gonna show you a manicure i did using OMG Nail Stickers. I wore this manicure during my trip to Scotland. I got these two designs:
|OMG Nail Strips Review|
OMG nail strips comes into both nail polish and nail foil strips. There are fourteen strips in each packet with seven different sizes. Here are the instructions mentioned on their website:
- Soak your hands in warm water for 5 minutes. Dry hands, then gently push back cuticles. Carefully remove any excess skin around the nail bed.
- Moisturize your hands with lotion, and wait 1 minute.
- Using a Q-tip, remove any leftover lotion from the nail bed, paying special attention to the sidewalls, cuticle area and tip of the fingernail.
- Select the appropriate sized nail strip for each nail to ensure the nail will be covered from sidewall to sidewall. Using a nail strip that is too large for a particular nail is not recommended; rather, trim the strip the scissors to the appropriate width.
- Peel off the clear coating, and then carefully remove the nail polish strip from the sticker backing,
- Start by placing whichever end on the nail strip that works better for your nails at the cuticle and apply it by smoother the strip towards the tip and your nail, smoothing out and bumps and ensuring the strip is tucked neatly into the sidewalls.
- File away any excess nail strip by holding your nail file parallel to the surface you are working on, as filing the nail perpendicularly will cause tearing along the tip.
- After you have applied all ten polish strips, take a cotton ball the has been dipped in polish removed with the excess remover wrung out, and swipe each nail 1-3 times, paying special attention to the sidewalls, tips and cuticle area. This step is especially important, as it melts the strip to your nails, allowing for longer lasting wear.
- Apply a finishing topcoat, and wait 5 minutes for it to dry completely.
You can also see the video here.
|OMG nailstrips on left hand|
|omg nailstrips on left hand|
|omg nailstrips on right hand|
|OMG nail strips on right hand|
|OMG Nail Polish Strips|
Here is a pic from the trip(on fourth day):
I applied them on my both hands. Application was very easy and most of the strips set finely on my nail bed. I did cut one strip to fit it in my middle finger. I applied a coat of seche vite over them. Whole process took about 15 minutes including drying time.
I wore these strips five days after that i removed them using little nail polish remover on sides and then peel them off. They got slightly chipped from tips on day four but nothing major.
I will do a video about how to apply them and tips n tricks to make them fit your nails perfectly.
You can buy OMG NailStrips directly from their website.
You can also follow them on Facebook or Instagram(@omgnailstrips).
These nail strips costs $6.89 and the nail foil strips costs $4.29.
They are currently offering a 4 for $20 promotion with coupon code “4pack” and a 10 fir $45 with coupon code “10pack”.
They ship international.
Do you like nail strips??
**product sent to me for review however i am honest with my opinion.